My reflection toward QATAR walk-in interview.



Lately, I have heard about Qatar airline opening for new applicants. I also knew that they also wrote the reflection toward their application on their blog. So, now, in my blog, I'm going to write what I'm thinking about those or you can say that I'm going to write the reflection toward my friend's the reflection toward Qatar airline job application.


I visited Waew's blog. In my opinion, this is the best reflection toward the Qatar airline job application. Her language is easy to read and the content is also clear and included a tons of image that can let me feel the air on the application day, intense, stressful and serious.

These are some part of her blog.

The entrance to the job interviewing seem nice and full of applicant's car.

The announcement sign looks clear.

Seem to be alot of people attend the interview.

If you are interested in her blog, you can visit here.


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Flight Booking Guide For Dummies!

The Ground Staff